Monday

Not Me! Monday

Here's my first attempt at Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me here's what I did NOT do this week:

I did not empty my whole craft closet and cupboard in an attempt to reorganize it into one closet. And I certainly did not let my 20 month old run around taking what she wanted from the supplies all over the floor. I did not let her run around with window felts only to discover that her body was more fun to color than the window. And I would never let her have a coloring book and felt to color all over on the couch. Not Me!

I did not let my children stay up until almost 9 for the last 3 nights. And this morning I definitely did not go into my daughter's room every 5 minutes for over 30 minutes in an attempt to get her out of bed. And i certainly didn't take away the privilege of playing with her best friend today and going out with another friend tomorrow.

And who gave our kids KD for lunch AGAIN... Not Me!

I don't STILL have laundry sitting on the couch while I spend yet another afternoon on the computer. And I defintely do not have dirty bathrooms, while all the supplies to clean them are still sitting on the counter.

I certainly did not snore all night long saturday night Not Me! cause I do NOT snore. I did not get kicked out of my bed to spend the rest of the night on the couch and in bed with little boo.

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Glad that WASN'T you! ;)
GREAT post! :)
Thanks for sharing!