Tuesday

WFMW - Disposable Cameras

Lately I have found so many disposable camera lying around the house. Don't know where they all came from, but what a great idea for the kids.

If you are going on a trip. Get them a little disposable camera (though if you are comfortable with them using your digital, that works too) to document the trip kind of like a scavenger hunt. There are 24 pictures and you could make a list of 24 different things you know you will see, like a cool building or an out of state/province/country licence plate. Kinda like THIS photo hunt I'm doing but on a much lower level. Then you can put them all in an album and have their perspective of the trip... like this:
Keeping the kids busy on road trips Works For Me!!


I participated in the Works For Me Wednesdays hosted by We are That Family ... click on this button to go and visit more posts with frugal ideas!

3 comments:

Jen S. said...

I love it! :)
wonder where the cameras are showing up from though?! Weird!
I should do that for my boys for our Oregon trip soon! :)

Melissa said...

That's a good idea! We used to give my son a disposable camera for vacation, because his perspective was a bit different from ours. I hadn't thought about using it for a scavenger hunt, though.

QAMom said...

LoL at least I'm not the only one. I've got a disposable camera sitting that I found in the garage. It's my youngest daughter's but I can't remember where she used it. It'll be a surprise when we get around to getting it developed!