Tuesday

Decluttering ~ The Living Room

This week the Fly lady schedules the Living Room as our room to work on.

I must say this is alot harder than i thought it would be... 15 minutes a day - really how hard can that be? Well being in the midst of renos and trying to keep a house with 7 people clean, and still get everyone to all their activities makes it a bit harder to find those 15 minutes.

I am happy to say 2 bathrooms are done. I did spend a bit of time on the master bedroom last week. I rearranged everything and in the process got rid of a bit, though NOT as much as I'd like.

So now we move on to the living room. This is probably one of the worst rooms in my house as it includes the computer area. That is my most dreaded place to clean.

I challenge you to find a tiny bit of time this week so get rid of at least 30 minutes worth of decluttering. I have a group coming tomorrow that will take away used items. Hopefully I can get another bag ready for them.

No comments: