Monday

Muffin Tin Monday ~ ABC's

Last week I somehow came across this meme, Muffin Tin Monday, and I thought it was such a great idea! It spurs on Moms to interact with their children, to create excitement and a learning experience into meal time (IMO)... my kids (ages 5, 3 and 2) were just buzzing when they saw me trying to think up some ABC's for their muffin-tin lunch! They already know that next week is a Numbers theme and so we've conversed about what it could look like!

Thanks Michelle for this idea... please visit her at "Her Cup Overfloweth" here:Her Cup OverflowethHere is what we came up with on a wim...
A is for apples and alphabet pasta
B is for banana
C is for cranberries (dried) and carrots
That was fun! I'm already thinking it would be great to continue this for as many Mondays as possible and even into September for my Son who will be in grade 1 and eating lunch at school every Monday! How fun would that be?!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Bree said...

I'm new to this as well. I love the idea! :) And to continue it on through the school year! Your son would love that! :)

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for joining us! That alphabet pasta looks yummy!

Michelle said...

Looks like a great lunch!! Emily loves apples and bananas I was going to give them to her today too!

Bran said...

welcome to muffin tin monday! It's always fun!