Tuesday

Challenge Number 2

Jen and I started this blog back in April in the hopes that we could encourage each other and our friends 'far away' to pray DAILY for our own children. And each others children if we wanted to or there was a need for prayer in a specific area.

Over the next few weeks we would like to encourage you to pray about joining us on this journey to cover our children in prayer.

This has really hit home with me this past week as I have heard of two adults (whom I know personally) who are the children of close friends of my extended family that are in great need of prayer.

No matter what age our children are it is important to lift them daily to God in Prayer.


2 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

What sobers me in this area is the realization that if I'm not praying for my husband and children, it's very likely no one is. WHAT a wake up.

Laurie said...

I agree, what a great reminder! And prayer is such a powerful thing!!